WHat should I bring to Beer FEst?
- Two things: 1) A valid photo ID 2) Your printed ticket. If you don’t have your printed ticket, we can scan it from your smartphone, but a printed ticket gets you in to drink your beer faster.
How do I get here?
How do I get Home?
- We highly recommend UBER or Lyft! There will be an UBER drop off/pick up zone for those who has tasted a few too many beers. Also, don’t forget music only tickets are available for $25 (for anyone who wants to be a great friend and enjoys great music, minus the beer)
WHat about parking?
- Limited parking will be available! Be safe and take a ride sharing service or have a friend drop you off! If you are staying for the 7pm NC Courage Soccer game after Beer Fest (ticket included with every ticket), your car will be safe in the parking lot for the duration of both events.
What can I bring to festival?
- Folding lawn chair
- Bottled water (we will also have water available)
- An EMPTY shopping bag (for stickers, coasters, purchased items)
What can I NOT bring to the festival?
- Dogs or any other pets
- Firearms or other weapons
- Mugs or other drinking vessels
- Food or beverage of any kind, except bottled water and pretzel necklaces
- Anyone under the age of 21. NO CHILDREN OR BABIES ALLOWED. EVEN IF THEY ARE STRAPPED TO YOU.
How do I get into the NC Courage game at 7pm?
- When you enter the gates to Beer Fest, you will be given a ticket to NC Courage Game after Beer Fest.
What if I loose my ticket to the NC Courage game during Beer Fest?
- Sorry, only one ticket is allotted per person, so hold on tightly to it! We will not issue another.
Can I bring my dog or my ferret or my snake or any of my pets/animals to Beer Fest?
- No. No you may not. We love your pets but they need to sit this one out.
Will there be food options?
- Yes. Backyard Bistro is going to have a HUGE set up for a flat rate of $12 for you to pick out what you would like. Menu items coming soon! Yes, there will be vegetarian options!
CAn I wear a pretzel necklace?
- YES! In fact we suggest throwing some gummy circles or Slim Jims on there too! Note: this is the only exception to the no food upon entering rule.
What happens if I forget my ID but I look older than 21?
- You will not be able to enter. Valid ID is required to enter Beer Fest.
May I bring a tent or canopy inside the festival?
Is beer gluten free?
- It most certainly is not gluten free.
Will there be a cider option?
- Nope. We will have 30+ local craft breweries serving local craft BEER.
Can I leave and come back during Beer Fest?
- Nope. Once you leave, you will not be able to reenter unless a new ticket is purchased.
How do I become a vendor?
Can I bring my Camelback or water bottle?
- Sure! We want you to stay hydrated, it just needs to be empty when you enter!
Can I bring a camping chair or blanket to listen to music?
If my baby is attached to my body, can they come?
- Is your baby 21 years old? Then that's a hard no. Sorry, but this event is strictly 21+ only.
What if it rains or snows?
- Our event is rain or shine so no refunds will be given if we experience bad weather conditions.
Will there be bathrooms?
- Of course! We will have porta-potties available.
When does the music start?
- Music starts at noon and continues until 6 pm
Can I smoke at TRiangle cRaft beer fest?
- No! Per Town of Cary ordinance, there is no smoking permitted anywhere at Triangle Craft Beer Fest.
should i bring cash?
- We will have local vendors on sight if you would like to make a purchase. Most all vendors will accept cards and cash. No ATM will be available once you enter Beer Fest.